Entrepreneur Magazine offered some excellent advice about supporting teams during a crisis. The main headlines are below. Read the full article here.
Your team is looking to you to help lead them through this adversity, and even though you definitely have a lot on your mind, you have to find a way to juggle all of your responsibilities while supporting your team. Here are nine ways you can achieve that goal.
- Prioritize health and well-being.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Create resource lists for support.
- Allow flexible schedules with asynchronous communication.
- Be a true leader and not just a boss.
- Foster fun and connection.
- Acknowledge and reward.
- Help your team disconnect from work.
- Be kind to yourself and keep help https://bit.ly/3fUeePf
- if you need it.
Personally I would add one more: Use technology creatively to improve communication.