An EBAday Online webinar in association with Fiserv
Wednesday 1 July 2020 at 15:00 CEST [14:00 BST / 09:00 EDT].
Join the EBA and Finextra for a free, exclusive invitation-only webinar this Wednesday 1 July 2020. This session will examine the mechanics and benefits of improved data analytics in payments and payments messaging.
With real-time payments growing rapidly worldwide and the payments ecosystem digitalising, banks need to constantly evolve their services to fulfil the expectations of their customers. A shift to instant payments will deepen the liquidity management challenges banks are already experiencing in today’s times. Banks and corporates from different sectors are increasingly focussing on how to realise the value of financial data. Also, how can enriched payments data be used in the context of Open Banking and APIs?
These and other questions will be at the core of our guest speakers’ presentations and will offer insights for the discussion with your peers.
Discussion points will include:
• How can an enriched view on data help banks with modelling accurate and meaningful predictions?
• In which ways can enriched data based on ISO 20022 be used to create new business models?
• How can advanced data analytics help banks as well as corporates in managing their liquidity?
• How can data help to tackle fraud and foster compliance?
With thanks to our sponsor Fiserv, register now and join us for an afternoon session of insights into key questions facing the industry.
Our panel of expert speakers include:
- Teresa Connors – Client Director, Payment Matters [Moderator]
- Andy Bubbs – Senior Product Manager, Fiserv
- Annelinda Koldewe – Product Area Lead SWIFT & Reporting, ING Bank
- Priyanka Rath – Head of EMEA Liquidity/Account services, Product Solutions Specialists, J.P. Morgan
- Marc Recker – Global Head of Clearing Products, Deutsche Bank AG
This series of online topical webcasts have been designed to keep the discussion around payment trends going in the lead up to EBAday 2020, which will now take place on 25-26 November. If you would like to find out more, or how you can sponsor an EBAday Online webinar, contact us.
Daily News – Visit this page
Today’s Guest Headlines are from:
- Isabel Schnabel: The ECB’s monetary policy during the coronavirus crisis – necessary, suitable and proportionate
- Decisions taken by the Governing Council of the ECB (in addition to decisions setting interest rates)
- New Eurosystem repo facility to provide euro liquidity to non-euro area central banks
- Meeting of 3-4 June 2020
- Isabel Schnabel: The ECB’s policy response to the COVID-19 crisis
- ECB publishes Consolidated Banking Data for end-December 2019
- Yves Mersch: The World Economy Transformed
- Philip R. Lane: The ECB’s monetary policy response to the pandemic: liquidity, stabilisation and supporting the recovery
- Luis de Guindos: Interview with Der Spiegel
- Luis de Guindos: Financial stability and the pandemic crisis