Busy, busy today getting our blogging platform up and running.
This new blogging feature will be available to Standard Membership holders and allow members to post on the website, in our LinkedIn group, our connections, our email list reaching an audience of over 8,000 people for every post.
Standard Membership is £200 per annum, and gives you all the features you need to run a successful blogging campaign.
If you have anything you’d like me to share with the membership of The Payments Business, let me know, John Doyle
Kyriba Webinar Recording Driving Payments Security & Efficiency during Time of Crisis
One of our partners, Kyriba, ran a really successful webinar recently and here is the recording of the webinar from YouTube.
Prepaid and EMI Issued Debit Card Market Overview
Polymath Consulting’s Prepaid and EMI issued debit card market overview can be purchased here. This is a subscription to a report that is updated regularly.
Join The Payments Business Network
This newsletter is produced by The Payments Business Network, it’s a membership organisation and you should join so your opinion is heard by the community.
Payment News Headlines
Visit our Payment News Headlines page for a full round-up of today’s news. Today’s guest headlines are from:
- I’m not a futurist – The other day, I said that I was confused about the future. Some folks said that seems strange for ‘a futurist’, but I’m not a futurist. I’m just a guy who looks to the future and tries to understand and predict what I can. We often get predictions wrong. The … The post I’m not […]
- Things worth reading: 4th June 2020 – Things we’re reading today include … Mastercard boss: ‘Leaders must reassure staff’ Wall Street closes sharply higher on signs of economic rebound Bank of England urges lenders to bolster no-deal Brexit plans Cards made up more than half of payments ‘for first time’ last year George Floyd: SoftBank launches $100m … The post Things worth […]
- 2030 arrives in 2020 – I got a chart this week that made me smile. This is it … In one month, retail sales jumped massively from 16% to 27% of all sales. The end of main street is nigh. Other facts and figures that made me smile were Amazon’s retail sales jumping 26% in … The post 2030 arrives […]
- Things worth reading: 3rd June 2020 – Things we’re reading today include … Lending platforms face battle for independence Coronavirus: Debt letters ‘make money problems worse’ UK consumers repay record £7.4bn of debt in Covid-19 lockdown House prices see largest monthly fall for 11 years, says Nationwide Traders want shorter days, says London Stock Exchange The G20 … The post Things worth […]
- The end of main street – Wondering about the future. Always wondering about the future. Thinking about where things are going. It’s the only thing we don’t know. We know the past; we live in the present; we wonder about the future. What’s my future? What’s your future? What’s the future for our children and our … The post The end […]