The Payments Business website is now live!
We’ve carried out a major revamp of our website and launched it today, The new website provides all the features and services we planned and offers it in an easy to use manner.
The prime change is that members join The Payments Business Network, and depending on which membership package they choose, they get access to a variety of services:
- Joining the debate, raising topics, sharing information
- Access to our Payments Industry insights, including blogs, reports, how to guides and events
- Promote businesses by adding company details, videos, reports and information
There is a free membership option and we encourage you to take that up or choose the standard and professional levels which offer more features.
Visit our Payments News Headlines Page for a quick glance at all the payments news publishers
Our Daily News Update from Finextra
- Pandemic will lead to push for touch-free technology
Touch-free shopping and payments could be one of the lasting legacies of the Covid-19 outbreak, as c…
- FS workers want employers to do more to help them work from home
As banks consider shrinking their real estate permanently in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic, a su…
- Reliance on Social Platforms is Becoming Turbo Charged
Customer reviews provide and interactive shopping experience, that has help companies like Amazon an…
- ‘Desperate times call for Innovative measures!’ – New Opportunity for SME and FI
“What do you China – Villain or change-enabler?” You can call whatever, but China, as a country, ha
- Monese weighs job cuts, lowers funding ambitions – reports
Mobile banking startup Monese is set to make staffing cuts and lower its ambitions for a funding rou…