The Payments Business Voice
The Payments Business (TPB) is a professional network that offers members an information repository, a forum for debate, and a directory to promote your business. Our approach is all-encompassing and widespread. We cover the key aspects of the industry including: new industry initiatives, regulatory needs, innovative products, risk, and payment infrastructures; all within the Retail and Corporate Banking sector.
The Payments Business Information Hub
What is PayExpo Digital?
Remember events? We know it’s been a long time and that many people in the payments industry rely on events for knowledge sharing, industry insights, inspiration and connections.
With so much disruption and many spring and summer events postponed, we wanted to bring you value at a time when you really need it. We’ve all had invites to webinars but this is more than just a webinar. PayExpo Digital is a virtual event experience that gives you the vital insights, as well as the interaction and connections you need to weather the storm.
Over the coming months and in the lead up to PayExpo 2020 this October, we are hosting a series of virtual events for the payments industry including seminars, panel discussions and networking.
If you have anything you’d like us to promote in our newsletter, please let me know.
John Doyle | 07801536104
PSR and Innovation
The payments sector is constantly innovating but over the last few months we’ve seen unparalleled change, from differences in the way people access and use cash to companion cards which allow account holders to give someone they trust a debit card to make essential purchases on their behalf.
At the PSR, one of our key priorities is exactly this: innovation. Not innovation for the sake of innovation, but for the long-term benefits it can bring.
It’s at the heart of everything we do, alongside effective competition and ensuring that payment systems are operated and developed in the interest of the people and businesses that use them.
Webinars and Meetups
This is a list of website links to which you can go to sign up to various webinars run by our members and partners.
If you have an event you’d like us to promote please contact mw with the details: John Doyle
This is a list of links to various sources that hold very good webinars. If you want your webinar, events link displayed here? Contact John Doyle
Recommended Newsletters that deal with payments
This a round up of newsletters that you can subscribe to that deal specifically with payments. If you’d like your newsletter listed, please let John Doyle know.
- Payments, payments, payments – Mike Chambers
- The Finanser – Chris Skinner
- Fintech Futures
- Mobile Payments Today
The Payments Voice Daily Headlines
Visit our news page to see the payment headlines from publications around the world. Staying in touch is very important and our extensive extracts from the news channels will help.
If you would like to have your publications RSS Feed added to our list, please let me know, John Doyle.
Our guest publisher today is:
- Christine Lagarde: Interview with Financial Times
- Fabio Panetta: Unleashing the euro’s untapped potential at global level
- Isabel Schnabel: Interview with NRC Handelsblad
- Yves Mersch: In the spirit of European cooperation
- ECB welcomes initiative to launch new European payment solution
- The ECB’s monetary policy during the coronavirus crisis – necessary, suitable and proportionate
- Luis de Guindos: Interview with La Stampa
- Fabio Panetta: The price of uncertainty and uncertainty about prices: monetary policy in the post-COVID-19 economy
- Philip R. Lane: Interview with Reuters news agency
- Isabel Schnabel: The ECB’s monetary policy during the coronavirus crisis – necessary, suitable and proportionate