The Emerging Payments Association has planned some really interesting webinars and training scheduled for the next couple of months.
The first is their training for payments 101 course. Planned for 29th and 30th June.
The second is their webinar on Financial Inclusion, sponsored by: Mastercard on the 7th July 2020 at 11am BST to explore how the payments industry has responded to the current crisis.
Finally, for now, they have scheduled a webinar for today, 18th June 2020 at 12:00. Discussing the impact the pandemic has had on digital banking.
For sign up details for all three events go to: The EPA Sign Up page
Payment News Headlines
Today’s Guest News Headlines are from:
- Kent County Council launches new version of software framework
Procurement agreement available to other public sector bodies
- CNWL’s digital infrastructure for a knowledge service
Central and North West London NHS Trust has benefitted from its use of a SIAM approach during the pandemic
- Space Agency opens up extra data to public sector
Move aimed at increasing use of satellite imagery
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Authority plans smart tech trials
Regional body also proposes workstream to boost local digital connectivity
- Commission publishes UK Geospatial Strategy
Includes plans for national location data framework, guidance on risks and machine readable licences