Over the last few weeks I’ve collected a number or reports which are free to download. Here are my recommendations this week:
- 5009_EPA_Unleashing_the_Potential_of_Open_Banking_v5 A-Brief-History-of-Payments-from-Polymath-Consulting EPA_Digital_Identification_and_Authentication
If you have a report you’d like to share, please let me know, John Doyle
The PSR are very busy with a number of initiatives and yesterday they published an update.
Yesterday the PSR posted an update on their main activities and we have to do whatever we can to support them.
- Update on our Call for input: Competition and Innovation in the UK’s New Payments Architecture – Published 20 April 2020
- Update on our work supporting cash access during the COVID-19 pandemic – Published 8 April 2020
- Supplier relief due to COVID-19 – Published 7 April 2020
- PSR and FCA respond to CMA’s guidance on business cooperation under competition law – Published 27 March 2020
- Update to our plans for the implementation of Confirmation of Payee – Published 20 March 2020
- Update to our Call for Input: Competition and Innovation in the UK’s New Payments Architecture – Published 20 March 2020
- Key workers in Financial Services (links to shared advice produced by the FCA and PSR) – Published 20 March 2020
They are looking for two advisors to sit on their advisory team, one for Smaller Businesses and one for Consumers. If you feel you can contribute; do. Their work is vital to our success. Read more.
If you have any topic, event or information you want me to cover then please get in touch: John Doyle.
Payment News Headlines
Visit our Payment News Headlines page for a full round-up of today’s news. Today’s guest headlines are:
- IOhpen elevates CTO Joost Reijnen to board Today, the world’s first cloud-native core banking provider Ohpen announces the appointment of CTO J…
- Asiakastieto Group turns to Red Hat for account information service build out Red Hat, Inc., the world’s leading provider of open source solutions, today announced that Asiakasti…
- Valk offers BT Radianz Cloud Community access to Corda blockchain platform VALK, an innovative technology provider offering a software that digitizes the management, investmen…
- Finn AI and ASI Group to bring conversational commerce to US and Latam banks and credit unions Finn AI, the world’s leading AI-powered conversational banking technology provider, today announced…
- ISignthis increases stake in NSXi Signthis increases stake in NSX Limited via placement