Lockdown and furloughing are coming to an end. Both tools essential in the fight against the virus. Time now to get your business in good shape ready to achieve in the market. There are a number of good articles about getting businesses ready and motivating staff. Here is one of them that I received over the weekend..
If you have any topic, event or information you want me to cover then please get in touch: John Doyle.
A little while ago, you requested my free PDF guide: ‘The 5 Reasons Why Most Web Sites Don’t Generate Enough Enquiries & Sales – And How To Fix It’.
But I need to be honest with you and say that a good web site alone is not enough to change your business fortunes.
It’s just one aspect of your online marketing strategy. You also need to have the right people visiting your site, and the right follow-up to convert more sales, and grow the cash in your bank.
And that’s why I’ve just released a brand new 20-minute video training. It explains 4 essential strategies you need to be using in your online marketing if you want to generate more quality enquiries, and sales.
Take a look here
On this free training you’ll learn:
1. How to transform your web site from a dead-in-the-water, reactive site, into a proactive lead generation asset
2. How to read the minds of your visitors so liking and trusting you becomes completely natural for prospects
3. The simple three-step process of creating magnetic offers that serious prospects find impossible to ignore
4. How I took a dead web site with only a trickle of leads, to over 11,000 enquiries per month, and how to add in automated follow-up systems to increase conversions to sales
Check out the video here, right now:
Best regards, Richard Lomax
Prepaid and EMI Issued Debit Card Market Overview
Polymath Consulting’s Prepaid and EMI issued debit card market overview can be purchased here. This is a subscription to a report that is updated regularly.
Join The Payments Business Network
This newsletter is produced by The Payments Business Network, it’s a membership organisation and you should join so your opinion is heard by the community.
Payment News Headlines
Visit our Payment News Headlines page for a full round-up of today’s news. Today’s guest headlines are:
- NatWest introduces online entrepreneurship session for young adultsNatWest has announced the launch of free online education sessions for 16-18 year olds, designed to…
- Metro Bank joins Bounce Back Loan SchemeToday the British Business Bank has announced that it has approved a new lender for accreditation to…
- Pay.UK rolls out Request to Pay frameworkPay.UK has issued the message standards, rules and terms and condition for the development of Reques…
- Russia’s Sovcombank launches online mortgage loansSovcombank launched online mortgage loans for the primary market.
- Mobile banking service for US immigrants launchesWelcome Technologies, an outfit that works to support immigrants to the US, has joined forces with G…