The Payments Business Network provides regular bulletins on what is happening in the regulatory and strategic areas of the payment industry.
We research what is published by the main regulatory bodies and thought leaders in the industry and provide you with up to date guidance on what is happening in the industry. We believe that if you are not informed, then you are not equipped to meet the challenges the payment world experiences.
- Are you aware of the plans for the New Payments Architecture, or even what it is?
- Do you know the current landscape for Request to Pay?
- Are you aware of the status of Secure Customer Authentication?
- Do you know who the key players are in the regulatory and strategic areas of the industry?
- Are you clear on the main payment schemes and what they each offer?
These and many other topics are covered in our briefing papers; delivered to you regularly to your inbox.
You can read more articles from The Payments Business team, either login or register to access the member Portal which is full of useful information to assist you in promoting your business and providing valuable research material.
For more information about membership contact Eliot Charles Heilpern our Membership Director.
DAILY NEWS HEADLINES
- EBA published final draft technical standards specifying the methods of prudential consolidation
- EBA updates list of Other Systemically Important Institutions
- EBA updates lists of regional governments and local authorities (RGLAs) and of regional governments and local authorities (PSEs) for the calculation of capital requirements
- EBA releases an erratum of the taxonomy package on reporting framework 3.0 phase 2
- EBA consults on the list of advanced economies to determine equity risk under the new market risk regime