The Payments Business Network provides regular bulletins on what is happening in the regulatory and strategic areas of the payment industry.
We research what is published by the main regulatory bodies and thought leaders in the industry and provide you with up to date guidance on what is happening in the industry. We believe that if you are not informed, then you are not equipped to meet the challenges the payment world experiences.
- Are you aware of the plans for the New Payments Architecture, or even what it is?
- Do you know the current landscape for Request to Pay?
- Are you aware of the status of Secure Customer Authentication?
- Do you know who the key players are in the regulatory and strategic areas of the industry?
- Are you clear on the main payment schemes and what they each offer?
These and many other topics are covered in our briefing papers; delivered to you regularly to your inbox.
You can read more articles from The Payments Business team, either login or register to access the member Portal which is full of useful information to assist you in promoting your business and providing valuable research material.
For more information about membership contact Eliot Charles Heilpern our Membership Director.
DAILY NEWS HEADLINES
- Young B2B FinTechs Secure Their Seed Rounds
- Westlake Financial Securely Raises The Speed Limit For Auto Financing Disbursements
- Healthcare's Back Office Catches Up To The Industry's Digitization Push
- Biden Getting GOP Pushback On $1.9 Trillion COVID Stimulus
- J.P. Morgan: Tech Uncovers New Liquidity Management Opportunities
- EBA publishes final draft technical standards to identify investment firms’ risk takers and to specify the instruments used for the purposes of variable remuneration
- EBA observes an increase in the asset encumbrance ratio amidst extensive use of central bank facilities
- ESAs publish final draft ITS on reporting templates for intra-group transactions and risk concentration under FICOD
- EBA consults on its new Guidelines on the monitoring of the threshold for establishing an intermediate EU parent undertaking
- ESAs’ Board of Appeal dismisses case against the EBA on alleged non-application of Union law as manifestly inadmissible