Busy, busy today getting our blogging platform up and running.
This new blogging feature will be available to Standard Membership holders and allow members to post on the website, in our LinkedIn group, our connections, our email list reaching an audience of over 8,000 people for every post.
Standard Membership is £200 per annum, and gives you all the features you need to run a successful blogging campaign. plus the membership of The Payments Business Network.
With our blogging tool you can:
- Create a newsletter
- Post about Webinars and other events
- Share documents, reports and other content
- Gather opinion regarding a particular payment topic
- inform your audience
If you have anything you’d like me to share with the membership of The Payments Business, let me know, John Doyle
Kyriba Webinar Recording Driving Payments Security & Efficiency during Time of Crisis
One of our partners, Kyriba, ran a really successful webinar recently and here is the recording of the webinar from YouTube.
Prepaid and EMI Issued Debit Card Market Overview
Polymath Consulting’s Prepaid and EMI issued debit card market overview can be purchased here. This is a subscription to a report that is updated regularly.
Join The Payments Business Network
This newsletter is produced by The Payments Business Network, it’s a membership organisation and you should join so your opinion is heard by the community.
Payment News Headlines
Visit our Payment News Headlines page for a full round-up of today’s news. Today’s guest headlines are from:
- Retailers stocking face masks as WHO changes guidance
- Dentists re-open in England today but you may struggle to get an appointment
- When should I book a holiday? This summer or wait until 2021?
- Coronavirus: how to apply for a mortgage payment holiday
- Coronavirus: face coverings mandatory in hospitals and on public transport in England from June 15
- Coronavirus: how to protect your pensions and investments amid stock market panic
- Coronavirus outbreak Q&A: advice for travellers
- Coronavirus: will my summer holiday go ahead? Should I cancel?
- The most popular gardening products on which.co.uk
- Which wines go best with lockdown dinner favourites?