What you can do on The Payments Business Website
The Payments Business is a network of payment professionals. The idea is to share, engage, inform and
help other members and the industry at large.
The Payments Business is a start-up, and this year a lot of time has been spent getting our website
https://thepaymentsbusiness.com ready to support the business. Please join us and join the debate!
WHAT CAN YOU DO ON THE WEBSITE?
The Payments Business has three core pillars:
• We are a Community
• We are an Information Aggregator and Disseminator of Payments Industry knowledge and
• We are a Promoter of our Members’ and Partners’ businesses to our membership and all
participants in the industry
THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE WEBSITE FOR MEMBERS IS:
Network with members and share information
• Use The Payments Business platform to:
o Create your own branded corporate and commercial groups and selected invitees
o Create product forums involving debates with your nominated members, partners, and
o Run your own company branded webinars
• Blog to members and the community
• Recruit staff using our “Avoko” app
• Get up to date information about industry regulations and new payment initiatives
• Read the latest payment news headlines
• Join our speakers’ panel and contribute to The Payments Business webinars
• Promote your business, products, and services, and create revenue opportunities for your
We now have a community of over 10,000, a membership of over 100, 15 partner organisations, and a
database of 500 active participants in the UK Payments Industry. We are currently planning a series of
Webinars for 2021 involving our membership, and the wider payments and banking community.
Our forum allows for efficient and interactive networking for all industry participants in which to engage,
and discuss new business solutions and industry opportunities.
There are three levels of membership:
Public Member: No charge
Professional Member: £250 per annum
Partner: £2000 per annum