Use the the new website!
The Payments Business Network is now up and running and as a subscriber to this newsletter you are almost certainly a Starter Member. Go to the Forum and update your profile an have a look around. Even consider upgrading your membership.
I was surprised to read in Finextra today that the ECB have stepped in to urge SWIFT to manage the delay to the ISO20022 migration.
Today’s Payment News Headlines
Visit our news headlines page to see a round up of the key news headlines from today. Today’s guest is The UK Authority, a body that represents local authorities:
- Socitm urges councils to speed up virtualisation
Association also calls for more multi-agency service delivery post-pandemic
- What are the odds on people using the Covid-19 contact tracing app?
Opinion: Uncertainty over the real level of risk is likely to be the biggest barrier to overcome
- DHSC signs for queuing software Covid-19 tests
Department strikes £800,000 deal with ACF Technologies
- Pilot of Covid-19 contact tracing app begins
First deployment on Isle of Wight with plan for rest of country to follow
- GDS adds coronavirus metadata to GOV.UK
Steps taken to help public find pandemic information more easily