I see the digital debate is getting a lot of traction and our friends at BCS have written a good piece on how banks need to prepared for taking the digital route. Read it here.
I’ve attended a number of webinars over the past couple of weeks. This is a brief list of the best ones.
EBAday Webinar Replay
Prepaid and EMI issued debit card market overview from Polymath Consulting
If you are involved in prepaid cards in any way, the Polymath Prepaid Report is s must read. Subscribe to it and receive the annual update in July free, and Professional Membership of the The Payments Business for free. Download it here.
Latest Payment News Headlines
Visit our website and see all the payment news headlines today. Our guest publication today is:
- Banked creates charitable donations startup – A new payments start-up has the potential to save charities around the world billions of pounds wort…
- Santander looks ahead to post-Covid innovation – Looking ahead to a world transformed by the Coronavirus outbreak, Banco Santander has launched the X…
- Visa invests in analytics outfit GoodData – Visa has made an investment in, and formed a strategic partnership with, analytics company GoodData….
- Standard Chartered pumps HK$60 million into Hong Kong Uni Fintech Academy – Standard Chartered Bank is joining forces with the University of Hong Kong to launch a ‘Fintech Acad…
- Monzo’s Blomfield quits as CEO to become president – Monzo co-founder Tom Blomfield is stepping down as CEO of the UK digital bank, handing over the rein…