News from The Payments Business 15/6/2020
Webinars to join
Hold the date for a Kyriba Webinar
Our friends over at Vendorcom have announced a series of 5 training sessions.
1. Behind the Scenes: Card Transactions (16th June)
Credit and debit cards are the most prominent payment method for the vast majority of merchants – but do you truly understand the complex processes and fee structures behind card transactions?
2. Behind the Scenes: Cash Payments (23rd June)
For many countries across Europe, cash payments have been declining for years. However, it remains a crucial and costly part of the modern payments mix – and it’s important to understand just how it’s processed behind the scenes.
3. Regulation: The Challenges, the Opportunities, and the Benefits (30th June)
In the payments industry, regulation is key – and it influences everything wihtin the system, including fees, innovation, competition and customer experience. A fundamental understanding of the regulations impacting your business is crucial to understanding the payments industry as a whole, and defining a future-proof payments strategy.
4. Digital Payments: What They Mean for Merchants (7th July)
Digital channels are teh future of commerce, and payments are no exception. Across Europe, we are consistently seeing new paymen methods emerge – each with their own set of complexities, benefits and costs. But which ones are going to emerge as the future of payments?
5. The Changing Payments Landscape (14th July)
The payments landscape has been changing rapidly for several years. Consumer habits are evolving, new payment methods are emerging, and supplier offering and relationships are developing. However, with the COVID-19 pandemic causing store closures, reduced contact and increased online spending, many of these changes have been accelerated to an unprecedented rate.
Create your own blog on The Payments Business Network
This new blogging feature will be available to Standard Membership holders and allow members to post on the website, in our LinkedIn group, our connections, our email list reaching an audience of over 8,000 people for every post.
Standard Membership is £200 per annum, and gives you all the features you need to run a successful blogging campaign. plus the membership of The Payments Business Network.
With our blogging tool you can:
- Create a newsletter
- Post about Webinars and other events
- Share documents, reports and other content
- Gather opinion regarding a particular payment topic
- inform your audience
Prepaid and EMI Issued Debit Card Market Overview
Subscribe to the Northey Point Payments Newsletter
Join The Payments Business Network
What does The Payments Business Do?
Latest Payment News Headlines
- Metro Bank in talks to buy P2P lender RateSetter
Metro Bank has confirmed that it is in exclusive talks to buy the UK’s biggest P2P lender RateSetter…
- American Express wins network clearing licence in China
American Express (NYSE: AXP) announced today that its joint-venture in mainland China, Express (Hang…
- QNB performs international transaction with Mastercard virtual pre-paid card
QNB Group, the largest financial institution in the Middle East and Africa, becomes the first bank i…
- Iress hires Eric Kuah to drive client growth in Asia
Technology company Iress has announced the appointment of Eric Kuah to the newly-created role of Hea…
- Contemi recruits Anup Srivastava from Avaloq to lead sales and consulting in SE Asia
Contemi Solutions, a leading technology provider to the global wealth management, insurance, capital…