NEW WEBSITE LOOK AND FEEL
We’ve launched our new website design for The Payments Business Network.
Visit THE PAYMENTS BUSINESS NETWORK and sign up if you’re not already a member or register if you’re not.
Things you can do in the network:
- Join the Forum and form your own groups of people who you’d like to communicate with. Customers, suppliers, staff.
- List your business details in our Directory and promote your business to our community of over 10,000.
- Blog to the community about your special interest, your business or your thoughts on the industry at large.
- Post jobs and invite candidates to apply using our Avoko App.
If you want to discuss membership or becoming a partner CONTACT US or go to our SIGN UP PAGE and join us.
Every day we publish a round-up of the headlines from number of publications that give you a good view of what’s happening in the payments industry.
News Updates from Finextra
- UK fintech Wiserfunding enters India
UK based fintech Wiserfunding announced its entry into India, launching its Artificial Intelligence (AI) backed cloud-based credit risk assessment tool targeted for small and medium enterprises (SMEs)
- Global Payments signs multi-year deal with TD Bank
Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN), a leading worldwide provider of payment technology and software solutions, today announced that TSYS, its Issuer Solutions business, has signed a multi-year payments
- HSBC and Microsoft team to offer tech support to SMEs in Hong Kong
HSBC and Microsoft Hong Kong today announced a new partnership that aims to help Hong Kong’s small and medium enterprises (SMEs) boost their organizational resilience and expedite their digital transf
- Putative UK neobank Finndon commits £2 million to FCA authorisation goal
The next generation of UK Neobanks, Finndon, has announced an initial £2 million investment committed by its founders, to embed robust and secure infrastructure while undergoing activities towards sec
- Google to offer co-branded accounts with eight US banks
Eight US banks have teamed up with Google to launch mobile-first bank accounts within the Google Pay app.