New innovations in Open Banking as covered by Simon Lyons of OBIE. Click here to see the original LinkedIn post.
Join Simon at The Payments Academy launch on 14th June at 2pm. Register your interest by clicking on the image below.
- BankiFi – Beyond Open partnered with the The Co-operative Bank plc to deliver a banking app. late payments solving and its an Open Banking driven solution. This is quite important as it sets a very big precedent. https://lnkd.in/ekbiQH2
- Tink have delivered a wealth management integration with Wealthify This is a good step and a market that needs Open Banking payments and data. https://lnkd.in/eDuPGDv
- obconnect have launched a fix priced aggregator/Open Banking connectivity solution. No silly commitments and a fixed price model. This will energise the adoption of Open Banking for many who find the current barriers too high. https://lnkd.in/eMKQpfp
- HM Revenue & Customs went live with PAYE payments via OB, powered by Ecospend Fiscal use cases growing by the day and much more to come. https://lnkd.in/e_iH2_y
- I cannot tell you five yet, but I can say that a mass market problem is being addressed and Open Banking is the catalyst. Yesterday was a big day.
Join The Payments Business LinkedIn Group and receive more information about payments.
Telephone: +44 (0) 7944547707 | Email: email@example.com